A very warm welcome to The Pearl Primary School Website.
Whether you are a prospective parent considering The Pearl Primary School for the education of your child or whether you are a current parent who is browsing for more information, we hope that our website will give you a sense of the full and happy school life our students enjoy.
We are extremely proud of our achievements in the 6 years since the school first opened and look forward to even greater success for the next academic year.
Our Inspection in May 2012, authorised by Abu Dhabi Education Council and carried out by a UK team called Tribal, described The Pearl Primary School as follows;
- Progress in English, Mathematics and Science is outstanding. This is evidenced by outstanding results in UK standardised test results
- Children in English lessons display an excellent understanding and use of extended vocabulary
- Children in Early Years and Key Stage One acquire excellent basic skills
- The development of a moral framework for children is outstanding
- Behaviour is exemplary at all times
- The quality of teaching is very good and often excellent
- Teachers display excellent subject knowledge, especially in English, Mathematics and Science
- Children at The Pearl are extremely capable, collaborative and independent learners
- Staff support and guidance for children is outstanding
- Excellent arrangements for all aspects of the safeguarding of children are underpinned by high level security, stringent staff screening and further supported by the curriculum
- An outstanding range of resources support the curriculum and enhance the classrooms
- The Pearl provides extremely good value for money
- The Principal provides outstanding leadership and a very clear vision and strategic direction for the school
- The school has a very good track record of improvements since its last Inspection in March 2010
Partnerships with parents are of the utmost importance at The Pearl and we hope you will feel welcome and involved in your child’s education from the outset. Please view our Annual Report to Parents July 2013